Aug 15 2008
I also have the honor to pass this award on to other bloggers who have inspired me over the years with their great recipes, beautiful photography, and tips that have helped me improve my blog. For those of you who are not listed here, I could only list six…but, trust me, I am inspired by so many of you each and every day.
The rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when their entry is up.
The bloggers I’d like to pass this on to are:
Six random things about myself:
1. I have lost 8 kg (17.68 Lbs) since March 2008 while on a special “diet” under the supervision of my family doctor. And, I still cooked and ate all that lovely and delicious food that you saw daily on my blog – even all the cookies and cakes.
2. I still think that Chinese food in France is the best I have tasted to date.
3. I played soccer my entire childhood and teenage years, and loved it. Now, as an adult, I hate running.
4. I walk 45 minutes to my local Ikea at least once a month just to walk through and see what fresh new ideas they have. I helps to clear my mind.
5. I don’t like apples or watermelon – I find them too sandy in texture.
6. I wish the long days of summer (4am-10pm sunshine) would never end and that the short days (9am-3pm sunshine) would just not happen. I grew up in Miami…what can I say, I love the sun!